This free booklet includes patterns and instructions for five additional collar variations you can use for the Moneta dress. Combine these with any of Moneta's three sleeve variations, and you have over 20 different ways to make one dress!
- Peter pan collar: A simple rounded style with a slight lap in front. Looks great in a solid color on a print bodice!
- Round collar: Classic round collar, similar to the one that comes with the pattern, but without the lapped points at the back.
- Scalloped collar: Add a cute and feminine detail. Scallops are sewn with a simple straight stitch on a standard sewing machine.
- Bow collar: Vintage-inspired bow shape is gathered at the front with a small loop.
- Tie collar: A short tie that can be single or double knotted.